During my time as a Masters’ student at IIIT Hyderabad, I had the wonderful opporunity of teaching a significant subset of topics for the following courses.
- Robot Vision - Monsoon 2017 - IIIT Hyderabad
- Mobile Robotics - Monsoon 2016 - IIIT Hyderabad
Scribed Notes for Mobile Robotics - Monsoon 2016
Here is a collection of scribed notes compiled by me and some of the students who took the Mobile Robotics class in the Monsoon 2016 semester. The course was taught by Prof. K. Madhava Krishna, myself, and Bharath Gopalakrishnan.
- 01 Robot Kinematics
- 02 Bernstein-Polynomial based Trajectory Planning
- 03 EKF Localization - Linearization of the Probabilistic Motion Model
- 04 EKF Localization - Linearization of the Probabilistic Observation Model
- 05 EKF Localization - Batch and Incremental Modes
- 06 EKF Localization - Worked out Example
- 07 EKF Localization - Worked out Example 2
- 08 EKF SLAM
- 09 SAM - Smoothing and Mapping
- 10 Incremental QR Factorization using Givens Rotation